Thursday, November 20, 2014

What ticks you off?
  Theres alot of things that tick me off, its a large number of things that keep me on edge or have me furious from the moment I see it. Here is a short list of five things that tick me off.
1) Someone who acts fake or like a totally different person depending on who's around them. I have had many friends who I would get along with and have fun with but as soon as other people were around they'd ignore me.
2) A person who does not do any work and expects to be rewarded for the little things that they do. I know alot of people who get everything they want in life and complain but when they do something they expect to get all praise.
3) Someone who's too attached to their cell phone. I feel like people are always on their phones and when you try talking to them they ignore you and cant have a normal conversation in person.
4) Someone who's judgemental or racist against a group of people. When I have a friend who may be a current race and someone would say something racist about them it would make me mad and not want to be around them.
5) People who lie or cheat on others and don't see what they've done wrong. Its an annoying habit that I know people wont change from but they never apologize or admit when they were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment