Tuesday, December 2, 2014

4a)What have we been studying in class this year?
  In class we have been studying domain names and other useful was to use the internet and have better knowledge on it.
Which subjects appeal to me?  The subjects that most appeal to me are english and economics.
What are people writing about?  People are writing about large problems in the world such as abortion, religion, and politics.
What's most interesting to me? The most interesting to me is politics because so many people have different opinions on the whats going on in government and what needs to be done to change whats going on.
Can I find information about that?  I can find information about it in any newspaper or online regarding politics or anything going on in the media such as the president and other things.

1 comment:

  1. This wasn't for today's assignment. You had to write about cases for and against your topics.

    ReplyDelete